Thursday, February 7, 2008

Twilight Movie Trailer




I had not seen any clips from the upcoming Twilight movie. Rosjuane stated she had seen some, so I went to searching. Apparently at some time or the other, they made a movie about it with a bunch of well known actors and actresses and I'm sad I didn't get to see that one, but here is a clip from the upcoming movie.
Enjoy!
UPDATE: THIS IS A TRAILER THAT FANS PUT TOGETHER, BUT STILL GETS YOU EXCITED ABOUT IT, HUH? HAHA THE REAL MOVIE WILL BE COMING OUT
DECEMBER 12, 2008.

7 comments:

Debbi said...

wow, I think they did ok with Bella but Edward is different then I thought, he looks too skinny. hum.

{Erica} said...

so that's the not the same guy they casted right? cause it doesn't even look like him? i'm going to post this over on my blog too..hope you don't mind :)

The Perry Family said...

yeah, i think it is, maybe he just had a haircut. he played cedrick diggory in the harry potter movies.

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Hey,I found this to be intersting....what do ya think?

The Perry Family said...

yeah i read that yesterday. i like to get on her site to check what is going on with her at the moment! haha

Anonymous said...

Twilight trailer here:

http://exclusive-videos.net/video/Twilight

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Twilight movie new trailer H.E.R.E