Thursday, December 27, 2007
Just email me at email@example.com with a list of your New Years Resolutions along with your name, address, email address, and blog address if you have one.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Monday, December 17, 2007
Getting ready to go down the aisle.
Aren't they cute? Already escorting the ladies!
Tired of taking pictures!! He wanted some cake!
Jackson loves him some Ki Ki!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Now, on to the new addition to our family. Friday night we went to buy a black lab. He is 10 weeks old and his name is Razor for the Razorbacks of course!! His mom has War Eagle in her name and we always try to name our labs their AKC name by one of the parents. So, Razor's official name is Perry's War Eagle Razorback. He is sweet, calm, and pretty good about not using the bathroom in the house.
8. Michael Vick was sentenced to 23 months in prison for dogfighting and conspiracy. I really figured with him being a celebrity that he wouldn't get anything.
7. Lauren Conrad states that The Hills is indeed not a true reality show. I'm pretty disappointed with this. I wanted it to be real and why be a reality show if it isn't?
6. Alex Trebek suffered a heart attack over the weekend but is doing fine and expected to make a full recovery.
5. Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, from the not reality show The Hills, have called off their engagement. They are still together, but were they really ever engaged?
4. Britney stole a cigarette lighter from a gas station the other day. Enough said.
3. Celebrity Apprentice starts on January 3rd. I'm ready to see this, but like The Hills, I'm sure this will not be reality tv. I'm sure they will all have a script to read. But, anywho, the celebrities that will participate are as follows: Omarosa, Vincent Pastore, Stephen Baldwin, Gene Simmons, Trace Adkins, Nadia Comaneci (I hope she wins!), Tiffany Fallon, Jennie Finch, Lennox Lewis, Piers Morgan, and Tito Oritiz
2. Jessica Alba confirms that she is pregnant and the dad is boyfriend, Cash Warren. She is due sometime in late spring/early summer.
1. For all of us Razorback fans, we have hired a new coach as of lastnight. Atlanta Falcons, now ex-head coach of the Atlanta Falcons, Bobby Petrino is now the Razorback's Head Coach. I'm excited, but kinda weary (sp?). This is his 5th try to get a job in 5 years. He was only with the Atlanta Falcons this year and before that he was Louisville's Head Coach and he has interviewed over the years every year at a different college. Just last year when he signed with the Falcons, he signed a 5 year, $24 million dollar contract. We shall see!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Monday, December 3, 2007
The first was Hot Rod. Now, I am a huge fan of stupid/funny movies, but this was just retarded. haha It was like Napolean Dynamite meets Nacho Libre or something. It was about a guy who thought that he was a stuntman and he attempts to jump his dirt bike over 15 school buses to raise money for his ailing stepdad. This might be one of those I have to watch a couple of times to think it is really funny, but I was expecting so much more from this one. It stars Isla Fisher and Andy Samburg. I give it 3 1/2 stars.
The other movie I watched is older and was on HBO or something and by the time I got to the end, I realized I had already seen it. This freaked me out because it isn't old enough for me to have forgotten about it! haha It was My Super Ex-Girlfriend. This movie was silly, but cute and it was somewhat entertaining. It is about a guy that breaks up with his superhero girlfriend because she is a little psycho and will not leave him alone. It stars Luke Wilson, Uma Thurman, and Anna Faris. I give it 4 stars.
Friday, November 30, 2007
The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (So, you must have a blog to participate.) You have 365 days to post and send the goods! I can't wait to see who I will be giving to. To join, just cut and paste this on your blog and comment away. So get posting!! 'Tis the season for giving...and blogging.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Go Hogs and go Darren!!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
I had to start the week off with my monthly Andy Baldwin picture....so cute!! Enjoy!
5. NFL player, Sean Taylor died lastnight after suffering from a gunshot wound. He was 24 years old. The star was shot in his home in Miami on Monday.
4. Hulk Hogan's wife filed for divorce on Friday. They have been married for 23 years.
3. Britney is planning to adopt Chinese twins according to the latest rumor. She can't take care of her own children. Who in the crap would give her more?
2. Just last week on After the Final Rose, Bachelor Byron Velvick and his chosen fiance, Mary Delgado, were professing their love and talking about their upcoming wedding. They were on the show 2 years ago and have been together ever since. On Wednesday of last week, however, Mary was arrested for domestic battery for getting drunk and punched her fiance making his upper lip bleed. My my!
1. On a sad note, for all you Food Network people out there (me, me, me!) they have announced that December 11, 2007, will be the last Emeril Live! show to air. They have cancelled the show after 10 years. They will continue to run reruns. R.I.P. Emeril....you were loved! (he's not dead, just cancelled)
1b. For all of us Arkansas Razorback fans, Houston Nutt resigned yesterday after 10 years with the school. Many of us are rejoicing, but it is kind of sad to see him go. The university offered to extend his contract for two more years after Friday's win over LSU. Reggie Herring, Defensive Coordinator, will coach the team for the bowl game in January. So long Houston!
Update on Houston: It is official, Houston Nutt has signed to be head coach of Ole Miss next year. Already a rival, now will be a major rival. Now, who will Arkansas get?