Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tinseltown Tuesday/Wednesday

Sorry I'm late on getting this posted, although I'm not so sure that anyone else reads this but Debbi, but anyhow, here's the entertainment news for the week!


8. Michael Vick was sentenced to 23 months in prison for dogfighting and conspiracy. I really figured with him being a celebrity that he wouldn't get anything.


7. Lauren Conrad states that The Hills is indeed not a true reality show. I'm pretty disappointed with this. I wanted it to be real and why be a reality show if it isn't?


6. Alex Trebek suffered a heart attack over the weekend but is doing fine and expected to make a full recovery.

5. Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, from the not reality show The Hills, have called off their engagement. They are still together, but were they really ever engaged?


4. Britney stole a cigarette lighter from a gas station the other day. Enough said.

3. Celebrity Apprentice starts on January 3rd. I'm ready to see this, but like The Hills, I'm sure this will not be reality tv. I'm sure they will all have a script to read. But, anywho, the celebrities that will participate are as follows: Omarosa, Vincent Pastore, Stephen Baldwin, Gene Simmons, Trace Adkins, Nadia Comaneci (I hope she wins!), Tiffany Fallon, Jennie Finch, Lennox Lewis, Piers Morgan, and Tito Oritiz

.
2. Jessica Alba confirms that she is pregnant and the dad is boyfriend, Cash Warren. She is due sometime in late spring/early summer.


1. For all of us Razorback fans, we have hired a new coach as of lastnight. Atlanta Falcons, now ex-head coach of the Atlanta Falcons, Bobby Petrino is now the Razorback's Head Coach. I'm excited, but kinda weary (sp?). This is his 5th try to get a job in 5 years. He was only with the Atlanta Falcons this year and before that he was Louisville's Head Coach and he has interviewed over the years every year at a different college. Just last year when he signed with the Falcons, he signed a 5 year, $24 million dollar contract. We shall see!


Have a good week!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

poor alex trabek, I hope he feels better soon!hahahahahaha

Mom of these kids said...

I read it!