Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
4. Maks of Dancing with the Stars states that Marie Osmond's collapse last Monday was due to malnutrition. He states that the stars are starving themselves to lose weight. Hmmm...sounds like typical Hollywood to me.
3. Kid Rock was not charged for hitting Tommy Lee at the Mtv Video Music Awards. Lee requested there be no prosecution relating to the incident. Kid still faces misdemeanor battery stemming from the Waffle House fight.
2. Ellen Degeneres and Portia De Rossi are said to be on the rocks. Supposedly Ellen has been begging Portia to stay even though Portia wants out of the relationship. They have been together for a little more than 3 years.
1. Britney news: She has not regained joint custody of her children, but it could still be in the works. Meanwhile, during one of her many gas stops, she had a paparazzi come closer to her window as if she was going to tell him something and then turned her wipers on with washer fluid going everywhere! haha classic! Anyway, the sock worn by the pap that Britney ran over sold on ebay for $585!!!!!! What the mess??
Monday, October 29, 2007
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
The only thing about this is the background by itself, which comes with the stove, is $80.00. Then you have to purchase the sink and the washer separately which are $20 each and the nursery set is $40! Should I ask the grandparents to help as I do want to get Lauren other toys or should I stick with this because really I was going to spend that much on the Barbie Throne she was wanting and Amazing McKayla doll she wanted. hmmmm???? decisions, decisions..
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Monday, October 22, 2007
Friday, October 19, 2007
1. Hmmm...let's see, I am addicted to television. If it wasn't for DVR, I would be in so much trouble on the stand point. I can't miss a show of my faves! I will always watch a show from the very beginning of the series. If I miss the first ever episode, I will never watch any of it.
2. I, like Debbi, have thought about going back to school. I would love to go to nursing school to be an RN or go and get my Social Services degree because I like what I do here, helping people.
3. I have to have all my cans in my cabinets turned for the label to be showing and they have to be stacked with like things and in alphabetical order. I'm a freak.
4. I was really into this making cakes thing for a while, I'm so over it now. I cringe at the thought of making a pretty cake now. Now, I really am into photography.
5. I would really like for my children to go to a private school, but there are none around here except in Monticello and I'm not driving 15 miles and back every morning and afternoon for that. I wish I had the patience to home school sometimes. I used to think home schooling took that social aspect out of a child's life, but I'm over that now as they have NO social time at school anyway. They don't even have recess anymore.
6. I wish I could win the lottery and have no bills! haha
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
That's it, it is all I have! Sorry for the skimpy news! Have a good week!
Monday, October 8, 2007
Friday, October 5, 2007
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Monday, October 1, 2007