Another week gone and here is our Tinseltown Tuesday fix!
6. What would Tinseltown Tuesday be without Britney news? She turned herself in yesterday on charges of a hit and run and driving without a valid driver's license. She is to be in court on October 25th. She was also granted an overnight stay with her young one's last week, but they will be monitered every time.
5. For all you Steve-O fans out there, he has posed for a PETA ad...See below!
4. Orlando Bloom smashed a parked car on Friday morning after partying at a club, leaving the passenger with a fractured neck. He left the scene, but returned later and never was given a blood alcohol test and no charges were filed. WHAT??
3. Country Singer, Joe Nichols, (who???) entered rehab on Friday after only one month of marriage to his girlfriend of 12 years. Can I say again...who??
2. The company that owns the American Idol Tour was fined $5,000 for violating child labor laws because of underage Jordin Sparks and Sanjaya. I'm sure their pockets didn't hurt too bad from that!
1. Andy Baldwin (my fave bachelor) competed in the Ironman competition this past weekend. Just thought I would share this pic although the other guy is grotesquely white (like myself, haha) Also, he is being shipped to Iraq in January! Too pretty for Iraq! Hello! I'm calling George W. right now! haha
Stay tuned for pics from our family weekend!