Wow! It's Tuesday again and Britney has not let us down. It really is bad, but you never know how people are going to act when on drugs. Here we go....
6. Sara Evans is finally divorced. It was final on Friday and she is having to pay her now ex-husband approximately $500,000 in the next 10 years! That is some dough! They will have joint custody.
5. Nichole Richie and Joel Madden are said to be getting married on Saturday, October 13th in Laguna Beach. My divorce countdown is ready to go, how about yours?
4. Paula Abdul says that she is ready to become a mom within the next two years and plans on using artifical insemination. She is 45.
3. Keith Urban was involved in a motorcycle crash early Monday in Australia. Paparazzi was after him on another motorcycle while Keith was on his way to an AA meeting. Keith tried to avoid hitting another car who was making an illegal U-Turn and oversteered. The paprazzie behind him came to help and did not take pictures.
2. Oprah topped Forbes' "Celebrity 100 Power List" for the second time. She earned $260 million last year. Jerry Seinfeld was in second place with $60 million last year. No comparison there! Go O!
1. Ok, so Britney ended up surrendering her children yesterday afternoon to K-Fed. What happened was she did not meet with a drug counselor, do any of the drug testing, enroll in parenting classes, and she didn't even sign the court order from the judge telling her to these things. Also, she was prohibited from driving the children unless she had a valid California driver's license and she drove them around all weekend. Britney, Britney, Britney...what the mess?
Enjoy your week!