Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tinseltown Tuesday







Tinseltown Tuesday is going to be short and sweet today. I'm a little under the weather and those celebs aren't giving me much to work with this week! haha




3. Britney DID get to see her kids yesterday after refusing to see them on Thursday of last week. She did not want a supervised visit with a parenting coach and refused to come to the door last Thursday when the children arrived. Of course they were seen crying at the door for 40 minutes before they finally gave up and left. What mother does that to her children? Oh and did anyone know that she did that cover for Harper's? I sure didn't!

2. Pamela Anderson and that Rick Solomon dude were married in Vegas on Saturday. Of course, you remember he is the one that made that tape with Paris Hilton and I found out recently that he was married to Shannon Doherty before. Wow, what a winner he must be!
1. Jennifer Lopez is for sure pregnant! They are saying that it might be twins. You never know if that is true or not because they think everyone is pregnant with twins at first! haha


That's it, it is all I have! Sorry for the skimpy news! Have a good week!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

How sad - I just want to take Brittany's kids home with me and never ever let them go back to her. SAD SAD SAD

Do you have a cold? Sorry you are under the weather!

Shelley said...

I have suspicions that they will eventually find britney in a pool of blood in her bathtub.....she needs some help, soon!!