1. Hmmm...let's see, I am addicted to television. If it wasn't for DVR, I would be in so much trouble on the stand point. I can't miss a show of my faves! I will always watch a show from the very beginning of the series. If I miss the first ever episode, I will never watch any of it.
2. I, like Debbi, have thought about going back to school. I would love to go to nursing school to be an RN or go and get my Social Services degree because I like what I do here, helping people.
3. I have to have all my cans in my cabinets turned for the label to be showing and they have to be stacked with like things and in alphabetical order. I'm a freak.
4. I was really into this making cakes thing for a while, I'm so over it now. I cringe at the thought of making a pretty cake now. Now, I really am into photography.
5. I would really like for my children to go to a private school, but there are none around here except in Monticello and I'm not driving 15 miles and back every morning and afternoon for that. I wish I had the patience to home school sometimes. I used to think home schooling took that social aspect out of a child's life, but I'm over that now as they have NO social time at school anyway. They don't even have recess anymore.
6. I wish I could win the lottery and have no bills! haha
Tag: Kristy, Rosjuane, Anne Marie