I know I am a little late posting today, but it has been a doosey (sp?). Anywho, here is your celebrity fix for the week!
5. Jay Leno will no longer be on the Tonight Show starting in 2009. Conan O'Brian will be the new host. Suits me, I always liked Conan's show better anyway!
4. Maks of Dancing with the Stars states that Marie Osmond's collapse last Monday was due to malnutrition. He states that the stars are starving themselves to lose weight. Hmmm...sounds like typical Hollywood to me.
3. Kid Rock was not charged for hitting Tommy Lee at the Mtv Video Music Awards. Lee requested there be no prosecution relating to the incident. Kid still faces misdemeanor battery stemming from the Waffle House fight.
2. Ellen Degeneres and Portia De Rossi are said to be on the rocks. Supposedly Ellen has been begging Portia to stay even though Portia wants out of the relationship. They have been together for a little more than 3 years.
1. Britney news: She has not regained joint custody of her children, but it could still be in the works. Meanwhile, during one of her many gas stops, she had a paparazzi come closer to her window as if she was going to tell him something and then turned her wipers on with washer fluid going everywhere! haha classic! Anyway, the sock worn by the pap that Britney ran over sold on ebay for $585!!!!!! What the mess??
A little bonus for the week, I have the list of the 10 Scariest Movies of All Time according to MSN.com!
10. Eraserhead - 1977
9. The Exorcist - 1973
8. Halloween - 1978
7. Don't Look Now - 1973
6. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - 1974
5. Nightmare on Elm Street - 1984
4. Suspiria - 1977
3. Night of the Living Dead - 1968
2. Repulsion - 1965
1. Pyscho - 1960
I haven't heard of most of theses, but the Texas Chainsaw Massacre from a few years ago should be #1 and Psycho shouldn't even be on the list! haha