Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!




I didn't like the list of top Horror movies produced by MSN.com so I am making my own! This is Heather's Top 17. I know, weird number, but I couldn't leave anything out and there might be some that I forgot about. My list is more update, those "classic" ones just don't scare me much. Here ya go!




17. Urban Legend
16. I Know What You Did Last Summer
15. Scream
14. Seven
13. Nightmare on Elm Street
12. Saw (I, II, III)
11. When a Stranger Calls (2006)
10. Joy Ride
9. Stir of Echoes
8. The Ring
7. House on Haunted Hill
6. Lawnmower Man
5. The Amityville Horror (2005)
4. Pet Semetary
3. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
2. Exorcism of Emily Rose
1. Poltergeist




My #1 is the movie that has always scared me the most in my life. I will NEVER watch it again. The girl that played in that movie looked just like me when I was little and something freaky happened on the set of the third enstallment of that movie and she mysteriously died. Oh, and did I mention that her name was Heather????? Too freaky for me!!!


That's my list....what is on your list?????????

2 comments:

Debbi said...

I have only seen like 2 of those movies. I am a wimp when it comes to scary movies. I hate them - (I only saw scream and I know what you did...) I am so glad that halloween is over here, now we can move on to more happy holidays! YEAH!

chandra said...

Great List! That is much better. One that is on my list is 6th sense. I know it's not that scary but I was totally scared of that movie.