Monday, December 3, 2007

Weekend Movies

With the cold weather, the only thing around here to do is shop or watch movies and since movies are cheaper, that is what I opted for.

This weekend I watched two movies:


The first was Hot Rod. Now, I am a huge fan of stupid/funny movies, but this was just retarded. haha It was like Napolean Dynamite meets Nacho Libre or something. It was about a guy who thought that he was a stuntman and he attempts to jump his dirt bike over 15 school buses to raise money for his ailing stepdad. This might be one of those I have to watch a couple of times to think it is really funny, but I was expecting so much more from this one. It stars Isla Fisher and Andy Samburg. I give it 3 1/2 stars.








The other movie I watched is older and was on HBO or something and by the time I got to the end, I realized I had already seen it. This freaked me out because it isn't old enough for me to have forgotten about it! haha It was My Super Ex-Girlfriend. This movie was silly, but cute and it was somewhat entertaining. It is about a guy that breaks up with his superhero girlfriend because she is a little psycho and will not leave him alone. It stars Luke Wilson, Uma Thurman, and Anna Faris. I give it 4 stars.




There ya have it!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

How funny you had already seen that one but didn't remember. We watched some hallmark movie on tv last night- I thought it was really good, but it's probably lame that we watched a tv movie this weekend hahah!