I had to start the week off with my monthly Andy Baldwin picture....so cute!! Enjoy!
5. NFL player, Sean Taylor died lastnight after suffering from a gunshot wound. He was 24 years old. The star was shot in his home in Miami on Monday.
4. Hulk Hogan's wife filed for divorce on Friday. They have been married for 23 years.
3. Britney is planning to adopt Chinese twins according to the latest rumor. She can't take care of her own children. Who in the crap would give her more?
2. Just last week on After the Final Rose, Bachelor Byron Velvick and his chosen fiance, Mary Delgado, were professing their love and talking about their upcoming wedding. They were on the show 2 years ago and have been together ever since. On Wednesday of last week, however, Mary was arrested for domestic battery for getting drunk and punched her fiance making his upper lip bleed. My my!
1. On a sad note, for all you Food Network people out there (me, me, me!) they have announced that December 11, 2007, will be the last Emeril Live! show to air. They have cancelled the show after 10 years. They will continue to run reruns. R.I.P. Emeril....you were loved! (he's not dead, just cancelled)
1b. For all of us Arkansas Razorback fans, Houston Nutt resigned yesterday after 10 years with the school. Many of us are rejoicing, but it is kind of sad to see him go. The university offered to extend his contract for two more years after Friday's win over LSU. Reggie Herring, Defensive Coordinator, will coach the team for the bowl game in January. So long Houston!
Update on Houston: It is official, Houston Nutt has signed to be head coach of Ole Miss next year. Already a rival, now will be a major rival. Now, who will Arkansas get?