Here's your entertainment fix for the week!
6. For all you Big Brother fans out there (me, me, me!), Mike Boogie, winner of BB7, was arrested in Denver earlier this past week for assaulting a waitress in a sports bar. Sounds about right for him, he was on Dr. 90210 a while back seeing his best bud, Dr. Will who is a dermatologist, because he had a genital wart. Mike is a member of the Dolce Group which includes Dr. Will, Ashton Kutcher, etc. They own Les Deux and the Geisha House in LA.
5. Katie Holmes ran in the New York Marathon and finished 34, 195th place. It took her 5 hours and 29 minutes. It was 26.2 miles long. I can't believe Tom let her do something without him.
4. Christina Aguilera finally confirmed her pregnancy! Duh! She is about to pop! How could you hide that?
3. Snoop Dogg is forbidden to go to the United Kingdom after he was booted from a first class lounge. Snoop went ballistic and 7 police officers were injured. This apparently happened in 2006, how are we just now hearing about this?
2. Britney again....She has ran over another foot. This time it was a Sheriff's Deputy. They are investigating it and could file charges. After seeing the picture, I will have to take up for her on this one. There were so many people around her car and his foot was ran over by her back, right tire. He should have been watching where he was standing. In my opinion, this is his own fault.
1. Shia Labeouf (Transformers, Holes) was arrested in Chicago early Sunday morning. He was drunk and in a Walgreens. The employees asked him to leave because of his irate behavior, but he wouldn't budge. They arrested him on criminal trespassing. If Walgreens is open 24 hours, how is he trespassing? Can someone explain that to me! Public place people! haha
Have a good week!