Chris comes home lastnight saying that instead of buying, we should build. This is perfectly fine with me, but the land we have is in Pansy, which is about 20 minutes or so from Warren. Chris has long talked about me quitting my job and going home and if we build over there, that would be fine with me because I would need to get up early! haha It doesn't matter, I would have to get up early anyway b/c of the kids going to school. It would be in the Woodlawn school district, but I believe we want the kids to attend Warren and we will continue to do so.
Now, the question is...do we sell now and take our profit to have money up front for starting the building process? We would have to live with his parents for the time it takes to build to save money because I don't want to rent. Or, do we wait until it is about time to be done with the house and sell and have that profit to pay down on the principal part of our building loan? Do we really want to build? Too many thoughts!