I gave it to three contractors yesterday and all three are to get back with me in a couple of days. I asked the buyers if they could wait until Thursday before they went to the bank so we could decide if this is something we want/can afford to do. We do not want the fireplace and want french doors there to go to the patio and make the door it had into a window. After reading everyone's comments on the in laws thing, I'm scared. Makes me think I should stay where I'm at until the building is almost complete if that is what we end up doing. I certainly do not want to rent because our house payment is cheaper than most people's rent price. Decisions, Decisions...
On a different note, I still haven't posted about Memorial Day, I hope to get pictures up soon. Probably tomorrow since I'm babysitter less (she is having a procedure done) and I will be at home all day instead of work. I have been making time to read during all the chaos and have read Something Borrowed, Something Blue and Baby Proof by Emily Griffin. I think she is one of my new fave authors. She just had another book out and it is definately on request with Paperbackswap.com! I also requested The Host (b/c I don't want to buy it for fear it sucks) and Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson.
Something Borrowed is really good and Something Blue is the version of Something Borrowed told from another point of view. Baby Proof is unrelated to the first two and is ok, but no where near as good.
Have a good day!