Debbi has started a "To Do" list for everyday this week. She asked what our "To Do" list was for yesterday. Mine was as follows:
1. finish this pile of patient charts and have a clean desk for in the morning
2. help tara make her myspace page cool/pretty
3. try to convience tara to start a blog on blogger!
4. catch up on laundry
5. clean laundry room so it doesn't look like a junk room anymore!
I'm happy to say that I got everything done except for #3. That will be a work in progress. So, I thought it would be fun to do this again today. I have really enjoyed doing my laundry lately and keeping it up to where I don't have this gigantor pile to do on my bed every Sunday night after the kids go to bed. I am immediately taking the clothes out of the dryer and folding/hanging them up. So, I would now like to get like this on other things...clutter, dusting, vaccumming. My "To Do" for today:
1. go grocery shopping
2. come up with ideas for putting toys away...we are running out of room
3. come up with an idea to make extra money
4. dust the living room
I like to do these things during the week so I can do whatever I want or relax on the weekends. What are some things on your TO DO list for today and does anyone have any ideas on my overflowing toy dilema?
(Lauren has 3 toy boxes and Jackson does as well.)