Heath Ledger was found in his home yesterday around 3:00 p.m. EST dead. There was a bottle of sleeping pills on his nightstand and he is said to have been suffering from pneumonia. He was only 28. I am shocked and pray that his family and little girl find peace in this. They are doing an autopsy on him today. He was a great actor. I don't think there was one movie of his that I didn't like.
UPDATE: They have confirmed that they have sent off for a Toxicology report and that Xanax, Valium and Ambien were found in his home. We'll see.