Thursday, October 9, 2008

Little of This, Little of That...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am already tired of this political scene. Anyone who knows me, knows that I was a Hillary kinda gal. I don't fancy either one of the candidates now, but will be voting for the one that I believe isn't going to kill us considering he is probably an insider for a certain terrorist group. Might sound crazy, but that is how I feel. Anywho, I wanted to post the below video. You can watch it or not...either way is fine. I see both politicians points of view, but I vote for Anarchy! haha




Erica and Dena have both done the yearbook thing and I couldn't help but do it myself!! So funny!
1950 ~ I look kinda cute! haha
1968 ~ My mom graduated in 1973 and this sooo looks like her!!! haha

1984 ~ WOW!!! talk about feathering!

Have a good day!

No comments: