Monday, August 13, 2007

My New Room!











I felt very trading spaces last week, or maybe Style by Design, or whatever! Anywho, I decided I wanted to paint my bedroom and redo a bit. The before picture shows when I had already slaved for hours scraping my wallpaper border down and i had the furniture moved, pictures off the walls, etc. I forgot to take a real before pic. Afterwards, I have this lovely color of Balsam Beige and chocolate brown curtains. I still have my old comforter for now but have ordered one from JcPenney's. I will post it after this post because I don't know how to say click "here" and it go to that site, so anyone who would be so kind as to enlighten me on how to do that, I will know for future reference! haha Enjoy!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

nice job!!!!! can you come to my house and do my room now? I love the brown colors and the chocolate brown is way nice!!!!