Monday, August 27, 2007

Jackson's Turning 6!!





All had fun on Saturday at the Perry House. Cake was eaten and presents were had. Lots of cool stuff that Chris and I enjoyed playing with of course!! I can't believe that I am going to be the parent of a six year old on Wednesday! It was six years ago on a Wednesday that I was in labor for 14 1/2 hours, not receiving any pain medication and pushing for thirty minutes b/c he was transverse (face up, I think, opposite of what he should be). At 9:35 p.m., there was a little boy weighing 8 lbs. 7.4 oz. born! Boy, it was a day and I was sure glad it was over and my little was here. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

2 comments:

{Erica} said...

looks like a pretty fun party!

Debbi said...

I can't believe that either -it just seems like yesterday was hs graduation and here we all are married and with kids - old kids! The party looks like fun! Gage wants all the toys that are in the pictures!