Friday, September 21, 2007

Twilight

I'm IN LOVE with the book Twilight. I hate that I hee hawed around in getting to read it. I can't put it down. I think I'm even in love with Edward Cullen! haha except that he glitters in the sunlight..kinda weird there, but anyway...if you haven't read it...do, it is a MUST! Thanks to Kim Young for sending me New Moon and Eclipse with the last book swap we had! I can't wait! If it wasn't for her, I would have to make a mad dash to Barnes and Noble to get them so I wouldn't miss anytime in reading. So does anyone know if she is writing another after Eclipse or is that the last one?



Which Twilight novel character are you?


You're" Alice Cullen - You are vivacious and full of energy! Your childlike way of looking at life makes you both amusing and special to your friends. You make an excellent friend, although you do have a tendency to get uppity if you're not immediately given your way- people often give into you for your charm.
Take this quiz!http://quizilla.com/redirect.php?


2 comments:

chandra said...

Im so glad you like the book - cant imagine my life without the luring story of Bella and Edward... Yup there is another book due next year. seems so long to wait! I was Jacob. You probably haven't read too much about him but you will in the next book.

Debbi said...

she is writing a 4th and I'm not sure what she will be doing from there, I've heard from an interview she did that the 4th will wrap it all up but she will be writing more about Edward and Bella in the future.

Kim is AWSOME! I met her when we lived at the U of U and she is such a fun girl.