Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bachelor News!!



This just in from TMZ.com:


Curses! There's another "Bachelor" breakup! In Touch is reporting Charlie O'Connell (brother of Mr. Romijn, Jerry) and his nurse-lady, Sarah Brice, have hit Splitsville after two years together. A lifetime in reality TV show hookup years!"We split a few months ago -- it was a clean breakup, nothing out of control," Sarah told the mag. "I definitely thought I'd spend the rest of my life with him -- I think we both did -- but there were some things between us that we couldn't resolve." Maybe the fact that they met on a TV show?!Sarah says she's still "best friends" with the Charlie, who "starred" in "Dude, Where's My Car?" and added, "We still love each other a lot." And in case you were wondering who'll get the couple's dog, Lucy, sleep tight. Sarah's keeping her.

I so hate that, because they were among my favorites!!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

that's sad...but when you base your relationship from meeting on a tv show......um, there is bound to be problems. Seriously, why dont't they do more bachelorette shows? Tristan and Ryan are the only ones have made it and I LLLOVVVEED seeing the guys grovel over one girl!