7. I'm sad to announce that Body Shop founder, Anita Roddick, died Monday night in London after suffering from a major brain hemorrhage. She was 64. I certainly hope someone takes over and continues her legacy. My honey body washed body will miss her!
6. Steve-O (Jackass) has a new show coming up. It is titled "Dr. Steve-O". He is on a mission to "de-wussify" all wussies on the street. Apparently "de-wussing" someone is making someone do bad things in front a police officer and not getting caught. I see someone going to jail over this show...bad idea!!
5. Everyone is talking about Paris Hilton's hair from the MTV VMA's. Apparently they say she looks like a 56 year old woman. So what! I didn't think it looked THAT bad. You be the judge. 4. Kid Rock and Tommy Lee (both Pam Anderson's exes) are neither one apparently over her. Why else would they be fighting? Besides being overgrown children? Apparently, Kid Rock was ignoring Tommy while he was mouthing stuff to him in the background. Kid walked over to Tommy and b-slapped him with the back of his hand. Then there was a punch. Tommy Lee was escorted out (crap considering he didn't do the physical starting) and there is said to be a battery charge for Kid. Boys, Boys, Boys!! Didn't mama teach you how to share? haha
3. Vanessa Hudgens, the cute dark headed girl from the High School Musical movies, has some nude photos circulating these days. They were pictures that were taken 2 years ago (she was 16 then-hello!) and they were only emailed to Drake Bell of Nickolodeon's Drake and Josh! What???? She has publicly apologized. WOW!
2. Sara Evans (country singer) was on Dancing with the Stars, if you remember, and she dropped out in the middle of the season to proceed with a divorce that she had just filed. She had just found out that her husband was cheating on her. Poor Sara! Not so much now...her husband has filed a counter something or other stating that she had affairs with not one, but several men including, Kenny Chesney, Richard Marx, her Dancing with the Stars partner, some of her band members and 3 members from the band 3 Doors Down! Wow-someone has a cheating problem! Is there a meeting for that?
1. Britney Spears....I actually feel sorry for this girl for once. As a mother of two kids, I know what kind of damage and weight gain can be done to your body. I have gained 130 pounds since conceiving my first child. Some from this and some from that, but a lot was baby weight and I just never even tried to get it off. I'm lazy, I know. Anywho, everyone is talking about flabby she was and several other things, but mostly how flabby she was. HELLO!!! I would give anything to have her body after having 2 kids! She looks good! Her hair sucks, but that's her fault. She should not have shaved it! haha Anywho, and for that Sarah Silverman to take a shot at her kids thinking that was funny, calling them 2 adorable mistakes...that was just crappy! Britney has brought a lot of this stuff on herself, but give the girl a break...and don't talk about someone's kids. That was low....Sarah Silverman is not funny to me anyway. Heffer!
So, that's it!! Your Hollywood fix for the week! Hope you enjoyed it!