Tinseltown Tuesday again folks!! Here we go:
7. Britney's in the news AGAIN. Surprise Surprise! Her manager along with her lawyer have both dumped her. Her lawyer just says she will not cooperate and her manager said that after the VMA's that they demanded to see her and she refused. They felt she needed help but wouldn't hear of it. She needs to go to church or something! I don't know what else to do with this chick! Nothing else seems to be working!
6. In other Britney news, her children both celebrated their birthday's last week. Sean Preston turned 2 on September the 14th and Jayden James turned 1 on the 13th. K-Fed threw the tots a party together. His ex, Shar Jackson was there along with Britney's parents. Britney was a no-show. 5. No surprise, I'm sure all know by now, that Christina Aguilera is pregnant! Congratulations!
4. Barry Manilow refused to guest on the View because of Elisabeth Hasselbeck. He stated that he wanted Elisabeth to be gone that day and he would show up. The Producers of the show stated that Elisabeth would be there, so oh well, his loss! He stated that he disagrees with her conservative views and thinks she is dangerous and offensive. Who the crap listens to him anyway!! The days of KocaKabana (sp?) are over dude!
3. OJ, OJ, OJ.....supposedly he breaks into a room at a crappy hotel/casino off the strip in Vegas. He was arrested and charged with several felony counts, including 2 counts of robbery with a deadly weapon and 2 counts of assault with a deadly weapon. No bail either! Are we surprised really though? I personally feel that he had his wife killed way back when, but he isn't stupid enough to do it himself. This, on the other hand, is different. Retard!
2. The Emmy's were held on Sunday. Of course I watched. I watch all award shows except the Daytime Emmy's. There wasn't any drama, but here are my picks for best, worst, and okay dressed....
Best....Kristin Bell, Felicity Huffman, Katherine Heigl, Eva Longoria, and Debra Messing
Ok....Ali Larter, Lisa Edelstein, Rebecca Gayheart, Kate Walsh, Vanessa Williams
Worst...Jenna Fischer, Anna Paquin, Becki Newton, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, and Portia De Rossi
You can google their names and the 2007 emmy's to see pics.
1. I am a HUGE Big Brother fan and tonight is the finale and I'm sure my fave will win, Dick Donato! He is up against his daughter Daniele. I know the jury hates Daniele, so it would be a big upset for Daniele to win. Tune in tonight on CBS at 8/7 central!
That's it! Have a good week!