Monday, March 3, 2008

Our Weekend

You guys know how I like to post about what I have done over the weekend! I wanted to post this morning like I normally do, but my pics were only posted to my laptop and I have just now had time to post. It is 11:51 p.m. and I am no where near sleepy. I don't know what my deal is lately with not being able to sleep. Any suggestions? So...I'm watching Big Brother After Dark on Showtime and looking on ebay, where I found and just purchased this adorable Strawberry Comforter Set for Lauren. She loves Strawberry Shortcake and since I'm not much into "character" things, I thought this would be a happy medium. Cuteness for me and strawberries for her!
On Saturday night, we had Mike and Diana over to grill and so the kids could play. I took some snapshots of their little girl Kaylee. She is just so cute! She will be 2 years old in April. She is such a joy to be around!



On Sunday, it was so pretty so I took the kids to the park to play after lunch (see the Koolaid mustache on Lauren). They had a lot of fun!


Hope everyone else had a great weekend also!

5 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Oooooooh I love the Strawberry comforter set,I am not much into themes either but somehow a few snuck into the house...LOL.

We grilled with some friends this weekend too!!!:D

As far as the insomnia-I seem to be queen bee on that one...so unfortunately,I have no suggestions....I got settled down around 4 or so this morning and had to be back up at 6:30.I will be checking back for others suggestions though!!

Debbi said...

I wish it were warm enough to grill here, what park did you go to? it looks like a fun weekend and I love the set!

Debbi said...

oh and don't ask me about sleep, my boys get up at 6:30 or 7 every day so I'm always so tired by the end of the day I can crash, but last night, i was up and up and after I finally fell asleep noah woke up crying :( I finally put him in our bed just to get some sleep

Jenny Sipes said...

Lou said she had no idea why Kaylee got sick! Just a freak thing I guess...Yeah Gurdy got on my nerves also...she is so mean and I dont understand why...

I love you page...where did you find it?? I am trying to find something I like but I am not having any luck...

Mom of these kids said...

I love the strawberry bedspread!

Tylenol PM KNOCKS ME OUT...but then it is also hard to get up the next morning, and I feel groggy all day....but I sure do sleep good....(so good in fact, I can't even wake up when the kids come in our room.....)