Monday, March 23, 2009

The Weekend

The weekend started off busy and stayed that way. We have yet to open the Wii Fit that I just HAD to have ASAP, we haven't had time!! haha

Friday, I got the kids ready and we headed to the short, but sweet wedding of my brother and Patsy. We were there maybe a total of 30 minutes and then me and my kiddos met up with my sis and her family at Molly's and ate supper. My hubby was at one of his friend's houses and we stopped by for a minute and said hey. He is the stepdad to one of Lauren's classmates/friend, Kaelie.


Lauren before the wedding.


The new family


Lauren and Kaelie



Saturday, the kids and I came to town and then to Monticello to Walmart, Cato's and Payless. Went to Keepsakes to get a flag and they were closed. When did she start closing on Saturday?

Yesterday, I cleaned all morning and then went to Pine Bluff for the sale that JcPenney's was having (scored some duds for the munchkins) and went to Lowe's to get my rocking chair for my front porch and some of that red mulch stuff for the shrubbery that we have been putting out. We got 4 bags and come to find out, I need about 12 more! I didn't know! When I got home, we planted about 7 more plants, put the mulch out and burned a burn pile that has been sitting there forever. Needless to say, I'm tired and sore!


This week is spring break for the kids and I'm taking off Thursday and Friday. I know one of those days will be taking another trip to Lowe's for the mulch!

What did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

Laken said...

I had a busy weekend as well!! At least we weren't bored out of our minds. I just love Lauren's little smile.. so innocent.