Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's Official

Well, we are officially homeless in a sense. We are planning on being out by Sunday night. We closed on our house this morning at 10:00. They are super excited. I am in a way, but still sad. We officially have a physical address at our "building site": 1950 Crook Lane; Rison, AR 71665. It is wild to me that most of Cleveland County has a Rison address and I can't stand the road name...Crook Lane? Why was it named that I wonder? Let's hope it was someone's last name. haha Well, hope everyone has a GREAT 4th!!

2 comments:

Laken said...

Yay! So excited for you all! How many miles is it from Warren?? I can't wait to watch the process unfold through your blog! And I loved the long comment on the Bachelorette! Can't wait until Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbi said...

How exciting! Woo hoo! Ok, and I have to say we say wall-e and I thought it was good, but I have to disagree, it wasn't my favorite pixar, I LOVE toy story 2, I think it would be my top 1 of pixar. it was cute though and the boys loved it