Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tinseltown Tuesday

Not much going on in Hollywood this week either!
Britney is going on tour later this year and her kiddos are going to be able to come with her. She will have three houses that will be bases for her and the kids around the US and she is supposedly renting one at each location for K Fed too.
The contestants for Dancing with the Stars will be announced on ABC this Sunday night.
Tori Spelling will return as Donna on 90210. I super excited about that but I think I'm the only person in America that watches this show. haha
Michael Phelps stood to lose sponsers when a picture of him smoking from a bong surfaced this past week. He apologized and everything seems to be hunky dorey.
The Hannah Montana movie will be out in theatres on April 10th and High School Musical 3 will be on DVD on Tuesday, February 17th.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen will be out in theatres on June 26th!!!! Can't wait! You can watch the trailer here.
Bachelor News:
I was so upset when Stephanie got voted off lastnight. I had come to really like her and although I didn't think she and Jason clicked, I still was routing for her to a certain extent. I so hope that enough people will call in for her to be the next Bachelorette. I know I am. I do not like Naomi at all. But I know that if he kept Stephanie and went to her hometown and met Sophia, it would have been more real and leading Stephanie on and he didn't want to bring himself into Sophia's life for nothing. Good call. I'm still routing for Melissa or Jillian...but so scared he will chose Molly. Just don't think she is right for him. We shall see. I'm ready to see the drama with Deanna though!! Thoughts?
I think it is probably true. I hear that Molly and Melissa are his final two, which definately makes sense to me.

1 comment:

Laken said...

On the Bachelor....

I was sad that Steph left, too. You can tell that she is genuine. I just loved her! I cried when all of the girls started crying! I agree with you about him and her not clicking. That would be awesome if she was the next Bachelorette! I don't like Naomi either. I am pulling for Mel, Jill is in 2nd. Molly just doesn't seem right. I hate that they showed Mel's Hometown didn't go well... Hopefully, that was just a teaser. I'm ready for De's drama, too! YIKES!