Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Little Tinseltown Tuesday/Wednesday

Once again, we are having the Tinseltown news on Wednesday. It is tiny today because I haven't had a chance to dig into the dirt since I was off work yesterday.

Congratulations to Brooke Burke for winning Dancing with the Stars Season 7! A girl finally won again! :)


Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt say they eloped on November 20th at a chapel in Mexico. People are saying this is a sham and that they are just wanting publicity. What do you think? Sham or Wedded Bliss?

Only other news I have is that Amy Winehouse is back in the hospital following a reaction to medication. Surpise, Surprise!
Hope everyone has a GREAT Thanksgiving and weekend!
Please give me your address so I can send you a Christmas cards!! We are one big family here!

No comments: