Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tinseltown Tuesday/Wednesday




I decided to bring back Tinseltown Tuesday this week and got so busy that it will have to be Tinseltown Wednesday! haha

I know everyone (mostly everyone) is stoked about the Twilight movie coming out! I can't wait! It premiered this past weekend in LA and I have to say that although James is a bad guy, he is smokin' hot! He played on The O.C. back in the day and was a drug dealer and eventual boyfriend for Marissa. So cute!

Cody Linley was voted off of Dancing with the Stars lastnight. I'm bummed. I really wanted it to be him and Brooke Burke for the final two. He's such a cutie patootie!


Paris Hilton and Benji Madden? Still an item? She was spotted this past weekend in Miami at a club and talking to her ex, Niarchos Stavros. (awful name!) Benji may have a gagillion tattoos, but he is WAY cuter than the Nacho guy! Jennifer Aniston confirmed to Oprah that she is in fact dating John Mayer again and no, she isn't pregnant.

Bill Murray is apparently going through a mid-life crisis. He is dating 27 year old, Miss USA 2008. He's 58. Can ya say ewwww!


Hugh Jackman has been named People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive for this year. Don't get it, he is not in the least bit cute to me. Everytime I look at him, all I can see is Wolverine with those gigantor sideburns!

For Survivor fans, this season's Ace Gordon was arrested Sunday morning in Naples, Florida, for disorderly intoxication, obstruction of an officer and resisting arrest without violence. He kept telling them how famous he was and they shouldn't treat him in "that manner". Famous, WHAT? He is a reject off of a reality show and he had a smart mouth on the show and wasn't a fan fave, I can assure you. haha


Joaquin Phoenix, Angelina Jolie and now Nicole Kidman are all saying they are retiring from acting. Yeah right.

Britney says her life feels like jail, but that even in jail you know you are going to get out eventually. She is tired of her dad's conservatorship. Her documentary, "For the Record" will air on Mtv on November 30th. It tracks a three month period of her life. I, for one, will be watching it. As much of a train wreck as she has been, I still like her. :)




Last, but not least, Kristy had not heard of the preggo man/woman, so this is for her. She/he (thomas is her name now) was a beautiful Hawaiian girl who decided that she wanted to be a dude. She had her breasts cut off and started taking hormone treatments. She met a chick, married her (since for some reason, she is legally a dude) and they decided to have a baby. She/he's wife had a hysterectomy so it was up to her/him to have the baby since she still had her female organs. His/her wife got a sperm donor and artificially inseminated him/her at home. 9 months later, bam...baby girl. Now, he/she is preggo again. She/he is not the only man/woman to get pregnant it is just she/he is the only one to publicize about it. I hope this is what they wanted and I know they are going to get tired of it eventually, all the attention i mean. It is their (thomas and his/her wife) fault that it is as crazy at is, as they could have kept it a secret. I really don't see the big deal about it, because she/he is not technically a man, she/he was born and woman and has a uterus and what not, therefore just say you are a lesbian and go on about your business. Anywho, not trying to offend anyone...you never know if you say something on here if someone is going to get offended.

Before:



After:



Have a good week!

3 comments:

Rosjuane said...

dude I so think Hugh is HOT!!! I think of him in Swoardfish and he's smoking in that movie.

Laken said...

So glad that you brought this back! I was bummed for Cody and Julianne. Julianna is my absolute favorite famous person. I really like Warren as a celebrity, but dig Derek, Julianne's brother. SO I am pulling for Derek and Brooke to win so that each of their little"clique" has won! (Julianne, Mark & Derek)

RADstitches said...

Ok did you hear that like me just call him Miss Thomas' ( you know so I have both sides covered) wife breast feed the baby. WTH is up with THAT? She claims that her body changed right along with HIS! WHAT!?